Rangde’s shooting will commence in August

rangde-cineflames

Rangde an Upcoming romantic drama directed by Venky Alturi’s Shooting has been in hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic other than the motion poster nothing else has been revealed.

Nithin and Keerthy Suresh are to lead the movie as Anu & Arjun and the fans are expecting for the movie. The Cinematographer of the film has revealed that the shooting of the film will commence in August.

He also mentioned it’s been a long break due to the COVID-19 pandemic and 70%  of the film is done shooting before the outbreak and the remaining 30% will begin from August.

Sithara Entertainments bankroll this film and music is composed by Devi Sri Prasad.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *